Models: ECS4620 series, ECS4510 series, ECS4120 series, ECS4100 series, ECS4110 series, ECS3510-28T/52T, ES3528MV2, ES3510MA
According to the RFC4649, the format of the DHCPv6 Relay Agent Remote-ID option show as below:
Enable DHCPv6 snooping remote-id option on switch, and capture a packet as example below.
(1) Correspond to the format of the DHCPv6 Relay Agent Remote-ID option.
The detailed definition of remote-id value.
(3) There are four different definition for DUID (DHCP Unique Identifier) as below, the first one is used on Edgecore switches.
1. Link-layer address plus time (DUID-LLT) – RFC3315
2. Vendor-assigned unique ID based on Enterprise Number (DUID-EN) – RFC3315
3. Link-layer address (DUID-LL) – RFC3315
4. UUID-Based DUID (DUID-UUID) – RFC6355
※1. Link-layer address plus time (DUID-LLT) – RFC3315