Yes, on WIFI AP's the Cloud status LEDs will turn green once it has successfully connected and registered with the Cloud. This does not apply to MetroLinq devices or switches as they do not have Cloud status LEDs.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial: How to setup an Ignite hotspot with a third-party hotspot management system (HotSpotSystem)
- What happens if I mistakenly send a bad configuration to my devices?
- Can I be a member of multiple clouds?
- Can I turn off the LEDs on my SunSpot?
- How do I undo disabling a device? I can't find my device anymore!
- What do the LED colors on my SunSpot indicate?
- Can I still configure my devices locally from the web GUI if I have them set up in the Cloud?
- What is the difference between the owner and administrator user?
- How do I assign devices to the Cloud?
- What happens when one of the Cloud controlled devices is reset to factory defaults?