Yes - devices communicate with the Cloud over TLS encrypted protocols, and traffic between your web browser and the Cloud is encrypted over HTTPS.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial: How to setup an Ignite hotspot with a third-party hotspot management system (HotSpotSystem)
- What happens if I mistakenly send a bad configuration to my devices?
- Can I be a member of multiple clouds?
- Can I turn off the LEDs on my SunSpot?
- How do I undo disabling a device? I can't find my device anymore!
- What do the LED colors on my SunSpot indicate?
- Can I still configure my devices locally from the web GUI if I have them set up in the Cloud?
- What is the difference between the owner and administrator user?
- How do I assign devices to the Cloud?
- What happens when one of the Cloud controlled devices is reset to factory defaults?