1. Navigate to "Devices" from the cloud or site menu
2. Click on the appropriate device
3. Click on the gear icon from the main device menu (located at the top of the page) after the Cloud makes a connection with your device.
4. Under the REALTIME ACTIONS menu, select "Fetch troubleshooting File"
5. Once the troubleshooting file task has been started, navigate to "Activities" in the Device Menu
6. Click on "Maintenance Tab"
7. Click on "Download file"
NOTE: Your device must be online and connected to the Cloud for this feature to work.