Rain is usually not a major concern for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz links. Even at a rain rate of 150mm/hour, the attenuation is less than 1 dB per Kilometer @ 5 GHz and less than 0.05 dB per Kilometer @ 2.4 GHz.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported RADIUS attributes in CoovaChilli Captive Portal?
- How do I download the Troubleshooting Logs?
- What is the default IP address of my access point?
- What is the default Login for my Access Point?
- What is the difference between Radio 0 and Radio 1?
- Is there a reset button on my access point?
- Can I reset my access point to factory defaults from the web management GUI?
- How do I access the web management GUI from my access point's WAN port?
- What is the difference between "Bridge to Internet" and "Route to Internet"?
- What happens when I select an interface other than the WAN port as my Internet Source?