IgniteNet WiFi access points support WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-EAP. All modes support AES and AES+TKIP.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported RADIUS attributes in CoovaChilli Captive Portal?
- How do I download the Troubleshooting Logs?
- What is the default IP address of my access point?
- What is the default Login for my Access Point?
- What is the difference between Radio 0 and Radio 1?
- Is there a reset button on my access point?
- Can I reset my access point to factory defaults from the web management GUI?
- How do I access the web management GUI from my access point's WAN port?
- What is the difference between "Bridge to Internet" and "Route to Internet"?
- What happens when I select an interface other than the WAN port as my Internet Source?