- Cloud owners have full write permissions to the cloud's settings (user management, cloud properties, etc), as well as to the sites within the cloud.
- Cloud administrators have nearly full write permissions and access to all sites and devices within the clouds they administer. They, however, cannot manage billing and licensing and VPC settings by default - only the cloud owner can do this, unless these permissions are explicitly granted to the admin.
A cloud owner can grant these permission(s) to an administrator by following these steps:
- Navigate to the CLOUD MENU -> User Management page
- Click the "Edit" button next to the administrator who should receive the additional permissions
- Check the boxes next to the additional permissions, and click "Save".