What ports and IPs do I need to open on my firewall to connect my device to the ecCLOUD? Follow
1. Open the following outgoing ports:
- TCP ports 5222 and 5223 for XMPP
- TCP ports 80 and 443 for web
- TCP port 9200 for AuthPort
- UDP port 53 for DNS
- UDP port 123 for NTP
2. Allow outgoing connections to ignitenet.com and its subdomains.
If you must use IP-based instead of domain-based firewall rules, you'll need to allow access to the following IPs:
3. If VWE add on is enabled, please make sure below outgoing ports or services are allowed for the listed domain:
- Ports/Services: ICMP and TCP port 443
- Domain: dev.sod.vyom.aprecomm.ai
Keep in mind that the list of ecCLOUD IPs is updated periodically.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your device cannot register or connect to the Cloud after opening up access to the above IPs.
Article is closed for comments.