The IgniteNet cloud is made up of three main levels of organization:
- Cloud-level (highest)
- Device-level (lowest)
The main nav menu on the left will change depending on what context you're in while interacting with your cloud account.
For example, after you log in, you'll be directed to your default cloud dashboard. The context here is "cloud context", so you'll see a summary of all of the sites within this cloud.
As you drill down to site-level or device-level pages, you can easily navigate back to the cloud level, as shown in the animated GIF above.
Navigating to a Site
You can navigate to a specific site in a few ways:
- Search for the site's name or description/notes using the "global search", represented by a magnifying glass icon, located at the top of the page.
- Choose the site name from the site selector dropdown, located on the left navbar below the menu title (this is available in all cloud, site and device-level contexts).
- Click on a link from with in the content of a cloud or device page that points to a site.
Navigating to a Device
You can navigate to a device in a few ways:
- Search for the device name, serial number, MAC address, hostname, or many other fields using the "global search", represented by a magnifying glass icon, located at the top of the page.
- From the cloud or site-level menus, click on the "Devices" menu item, and find your device from the list.
- Click on a link to a device from within a cloud or site-level dashboard page.
- The cloud-level menu will show you options and settings that apply to the current cloud.
- The site-level menu will show you options and settings that apply to the current site.
- The device-level menu will you you options and settings that apply to the current device.
- You can easily switch between each level by using the arrows at the top of the nav bar.