[Enterprise SONiC] MAC address table and aging time Follow
Check MAC address table and MAC aging time
Tested model & firmware version:
- Switch model name:
- Edgecore SONiC version:
202012.0 ~ 202012.5
202111.0 ~ 202111.1
- Aging time is not configurable
- By default, MAC aging time is 600s.
This command displays the MAC (FDB) entries either in full or partial as given below.
admin@sonic:~$ show mac
No. Vlan MacAddress Port Type
----- ------ ------------ ------ ------
Total number of entries 0
- show mac - displays the full table
- show mac -v - displays the MACs learned on the particular VLAN ID.
- show mac -p - displays the MACs learned on the particular port.
Clear the MAC (FBD) table
admin@sonic:~$ sonic-clear fdb all
FDB entries are cleared.
202111 branch support sonic command to check the MAC aging time.
admin@sonic:~$ show mac aging-time
Aging time for switch is 600 seconds
Before 202111 branch, it could only bcmshell to check the aging time.
- Check MAC aging time by bcmshell
admin@sonic:~$ bcmcmd 'age'
Current age timer is 600.
Please sign in to leave a comment.