Setup Captive Portal Self-Service Local mode with SMS
1. Enabled Captive Portal and select the SMS provider, then fill out SMS account and password.
System -> Security -> Captive Portal -> Global Configuration
2. You can use the Default configuration or create a new one.
System -> Security -> Captive Portal -> CP Configuration -> CP Summary
3. Set Verification Mode as "Self-Service Local" and Notification Method as "SMS" in the CP Configuration page.
System -> Security -> Captive Portal -> CP Configuration -> Default
4. Add the VAP to associated Interface in Interface Association page
System -> Security -> Captive Portal -> Interface Association
5. When the client want to access to internet, AC will let the client redirect to the authentication page of captive portal.
6. Client has to fill out the username and mobile number to register an account.
*Email address is optional, client can choose fill out or not.
7. After the registration is complete, client will receive the password of SMS from the SMS provider.
*The password is generating by AC randomly, the SMS provider only forward the password to the wireless client.
8. Enter the username and password to complete the authentication.
9. Wireless client will be able to access internet.